From standard Superior Rooms, to ‘live like a king’ multi-level Executive Suites, Crowne Plaza Auckland hotel have a variety of hotel rooms to suit your needs (and wallet). Plus, with Auckland’s largest double hotel rooms featuring two Queen Beds, you’ll feel anything but squashed.
The team at Crowne Plaza Auckland want you to be as comfortable as possible, and if that means more space, premium bedding and your choice of pillow options, well, they have you covered. Sick of noisy hotels? They also have dedicated quiet zones as part of their Sleep Advantage Program™.
Upgrade to a Club Room and gain access to the exclusive Club Lounge with incredible harbour views, daily newspapers, computers, complimentary continental breakfast, canapés and drinks. Book now and feel rejuvenated and productive at Crowne Plaza Auckland.
- 352 spacious guest rooms
- King or Twin beds
- Premium bedding
- Sleep Advantage Program™
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Capsule Coffee machine
- Club Lounge access
- Premium views
Why not host your next event in the Crowne Plaza Auckland ballroom, capable of accommodating up to 460. Enjoy events such as a cultural gala dinner, product launch, school ball or wedding.
Whatever you are planning, touch base with the crowne meetings team. Using their extensive experience to aid you, they will take your dream event and turn it into a reality.
With 10 spacious, adaptable meeting and conference rooms in the heart of the city, Crowne Plaza Auckland hotel can help fulfil all your business needs with an experienced & dedicated meetings team. For larger conferences why not try the impressive ballroom with a capacity of up to 460 people, it’s perfect for gala dinners, school balls, wedding receptions product launches and much more. The ballroom is capable of dividing in two for slightly smaller events.
Whatever you are after, the Crowne Meetings team are on hand to help you plan your next event. They’ll sweat the small stuff so you don’t have to.
- 10 flexible function rooms
- State of the art audio/visual
- Pre and post function spaces
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- IHG® Business Rewards
- Dedicated meeting organiser
- Voted Auckland’s best business hotel
- Discounted onsite parking
- Meetings rooms in central Auckland city
- Venues with natural light
Aria bar and Restaurant is a great way to take your strictly business day into a strictly social evening. If you’re feeling a show, try their pre-theatre menu. Have a look at the Crowne Plaza Auckland’s website to see some great packages that will help you get the most out of your stay with those extra savings.
New Zealand Cultural Gala Dinner
Enjoy a unique gala experience at Crowne Plaza Auckland with the fantastic New Zealand Cultural Gala Dinner package. This package includes a New Zealand-themed buffet, Aotearoa-inspired decorations and a 15 minutre vibrant Maori welcome. This unique package starts at $205 per person and includes:
- New Zealand-themed buffet dinner
- Four hour standard beverage package
- 15 minute vibrant Maori welcome
- Maori carved Waharoa (gateway) stage theming
- Choice of black or white chair covers
- Choice of black or white linen and napkins with full dinner table setting
- Table centrepieces, runners and tea light candles
- Complimentary stage and dance floor
- Uplighting and gobo lighting on walls and ceiling
- Black draping behind stage with a basic stage wash
- Two screens and projectors
- Sound system, lectern and microphone
- Easels for floor plan and seating plan
- Dedicated Event Co-ordinator
To make your booking, or for more information, please phone (09) 375 4902 or email email@example.com.
Say ‘I do’ to the Crowne Plaza Auckland hotel for your wedding destination. Whether you are interested in a large and lavish celebration, or you are after something slightly more intimate, their large range of spaces offer you choices.
Their central location means that you can tie the knot at a number of great locations in Auckland city, or they can create a dedicated space there for yours and your guest’s convenience.