Terms & Conditions
The following outlines the terms and conditions of use related to advertising under the Findavenue.co.nz Web site. Findavenue.co.nz reserves the right to refuse or omit publication of any advertisement deemed unsuitable for the Web site:
- Payment is due on the 20th of the month following activation or renewal. All cost of recovery of overdue accounts will be charged to the client.
- Findavenue is not responsible for Web server or Internet technical faults which may effect online advertising.
- Findavenue is an online marketing service only, and the company accepts no responsibility for bookings accepted by our clients from users of our website. Losses, damage, unpaid charges or other costs are the responsibility of the venue concerned.
- The placement of an advertisement on a preferred position shall be at the discretion of the Findavenue team, unless a preferred position is specified and available and payment of the appropriate loading undertaken. Whilst every care is taken Findavenue will not accept liability for any loss whatsoever incurred through error or non-appearance of any advertisement.
- Findavenue reserves the right to revise advertising rates at any time.
- Cancellations must be in writing to P O Box 33433, Takapuna, Auckland. Findavenue reserves the right to charge in full for advertising cancelled after deadline.
- In the event of material not being submitted by the due advertising date for banner, feature, or sponsorship advertisements, Findavenue shall have the right to use a previous advertisement or to compose or enter substitute copy at their absolute discretion, and charge full rates plus any production costs incurred.
- All advertising material shall be delivered to Findavenue without expense to the company otherwise the client will be charged accordingly.
- Any expenses incurred after material deadline date (such as freight, couriers, toll calls) in endeavouring to secure material shall be recoverable from the advertiser or agency and shall be charged out as a non-commission-bearing disbursement.
- If an advertisement requires preparation a fee may be charged for Web site coding and image preparation costs. This will be upon consultation with the client.
- Findavenue accepts no responsibility for printing accuracy where Web site users print advertisements from the Web site. The advertiser is to acknowledge the colour limitations with Web publication.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss arising from failure or all or part of an advertisement to appear or for any error in an advertisement.
- No guarantee can be given for accuracy in setting handwritten copy or for the quality of reproduction from unsuitable illustration material.
- Material is held at the advertiser's risk and is not insured by the publisher.
- Complaints regarding the quality and placement of advertisements must be received in writing no later than 30 days from the date of publication.